- Benefits the Union Township Animal Shelter in NJ
- It's a small shelter that has more cats than dogs. And with the upcoming kitten season of feral cats breeding, they are about to be overrun with cat families.
- Most of the dogs at the shelter are large breeds, so they have bigger needs.
- People don't even know the shelter exists as it's hidden behind Home Depot on Route 22. But it's there!!
- We are driving around Union, Monmouth and Middlesex counties. But if someone lives close-by we'll come to their house too!
- If you want to be on the donor list you need to contact Rock &Rawhide through their website at www.rockandrawhide.org
- People should contact us, we will coordinate a pickup time, and deliver to the shelter that afternoon.
What they desperately need:
- Cat scratching posts
- Cat toys
- Kitty litter & trays
- Cat food (dry & wet)
- Large dog tough chew toys
- Treats & bones
- Rope toys
- Bath rugs
Check out ROCK & RAWHIDE to help dogs & cats in shelters: